Comfort, verb: to soothe, console, or reassure; bring cheer to:
It is midnight and you are scrolling new listings on your phone, hoping to find a home that fits your needs, you are looking for a spacious property with large rooms to really stretch out in. You want a large primary bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, 4 bedrooms on the same level, and great indoor-outdoor flow. 4053 Reinhardt is unassuming from the front exterior, but once you enter inside the front door you are greeted by a handsome stacked stone fireplace with a gas insert and wired for your television. The crisp white wood ceiling with beam accent is slightly elevated and the large dining room and kitchen both have patio doors to the expansive and private backyard oasis.
The backyard was a true labor of love, owners Mike and Jen had the vision to transform their large backyard that had an old neglected pool, into a tropical playground inspired by Hawaiian memories. The backyard was completely transformed, the pool was resurfaced and a hot tub installed. Scores of hand-selected plants were sown to envelop the private outdoors into your exclusive sanctuary. One of the unique features of this property is the noticeable sense of space, both indoors and out. An expansive deck along the upper level creates access to the sunshine from 2 bedrooms. This home oozes comfort both indoors and out, from the sunny street with sidewalks to the fork in the road where you may spy neighbors playing basketball in the street, to the convenience of Redwood Heights Elementary School* and Rec Center two blocks away. Lounge in this luxurious move-in ready home that has been lovingly cared for and meticulously prepared for the next owner. The recurring feeling inside this property is comfort, a place you may never want to leave.
- 2,900 square feet (approx. per public record)
- 7,776 square foot lot (approx. per public record)
- 4 bedrooms on the same level which includes an en-suite with walk-in closet, skylight, and updated bathroom with vertical stacked tiles and penny round shower floor
- 3 bathrooms - 2 updated in 2021
- Large den with closet storage
- Expansive updated kitchen (2021) with freshly painted cabinetry, roll-out drawers, new Samsung cooktop, quartz counters, custom stacked crackle finish Spanish subway tile backsplash, solid brass hardware, and 3 made-to-order brass pendant lights
- The upper and lower decks were stripped and refaced with redwood in 2020
- Dual-paned windows and patio doors
- Tankless water heater, 2015
- 2 furnaces, 1 was replaced in 2018
- New roof (2020)
- 16 new made-to-order in the USA light fixtures (2021)
- New black enamel Rejuvenation porch light (2021)
- The front yard has newly-planted perennials hand-selected with the goal to flourish and create contrasting shades of green and texture
- Sewer lateral compliant
- Garage and basement storage
- Upgraded electrical panels installed in 2016
- 220V outlet installed in the garage for your electric car
- Freshly painted interior and exterior trim in 2021
*Any interested parties should verify the school district and availability, as attendance is not guaranteed.